
This is the only pregnancy picture Mike and I have taken the entire time. We laugh b/c we always take tons of pictures but not with this pregnancy. Oh well.
My doctor appointments are every 2 weeks now. She said everything is fine. So that is good.
And in BIG news (not really)...We may have a name picked out. I think we just need to sit on it a few days and make sure.
Here are some things I miss since I have been pregnant:
Running/Playing Soccer, anything active!!!
Feta Cheese/Blue Cheese
Pop -- I want pop everyday now for some reason. Esp Pepsi
Hot Baths (I mean really hot)
Turkey Sandwiches
Sleeping on my Stomach
My belly button being in. (I had an outy all growing up and it finally went in. Now it is back!!!)
The soccer team is doing well. We are still ranked around #5. The girls are fun but a handful. Last week during an important game one of the girls came running past me on the sideline and said "Brooke, I need your help!" So I motion for her to come over and she says "My tooth fell out I need you to hold it". So I got to hold her fake tooth for her so she could still play. Gross. It was the tiniest tooth I have ever seen. It was like a baby's first tooth. I didn't know that would be one of my duties as coach when I signed up for the job!
I hope everyone enjoys their weekends. All of my teams have games and I have to work so I will be pretty busy. Hopefully I will be home in time to see the entire Steeler game.
1 comment:
Hey Brooke! Congrats on the new blog and the baby on the way. You look great, I can't wait to see more of what you've got going on.
Post a Comment